The architecture our digital commons enable are human-centric and rely on data intermediaries.
Data intermediary principles:
- People manage their consents from a central place
- Data intermediary do not store the personal data nor provide services on it: Separation of Powers Principle
- Data intermediaries are interoperable
- Data intermediaries rely on open governance and standards
- Data intermediaries allow open and decentralized ecosystem
The Prometheus-X building blocks allow anyone to build such data intermediaries and guarantee their interoperability. The Prometheus-X building blocks and governance also guarantee that organisations that are connected to one data intermediary can share data with organisations connected to another.
Find the full decentralized protocol enabling data sharing between multiple personal data intermediaries here.
All building blocks respect GAIA-X, IDSA and Data Space Support Centre specifications.